Mynex provides professional PC repair services and more. With over 30 years of computer experience, we bring our best to the table every time. Whether it's simple questions to difficult data recovery procedures, from malware removal to home and small business support, we are there to help.
"Many different things can happen to your PC, laptop or server.
If you leave it unprotected and out-of-date,
you may be asking for trouble!"
In the real world, computers, electronic devices and software don't always play nice together. Then there's times when you think you have it all under control but something happens and you need a PC doctor... stat!
Have you experienced any of the following?
- Hard drive crashes, "blue screen of death" (BSOD), computer won't boot or turn on?
- Loss of Internet service or router / modem gone bad?
- Computer running really slow or not being responsive?
- Deleted files or needed data recovery?
- Malware or virus infections? Weird pop-ups? Total loss of PC control?
- Poor WiFi signals in your office or home - dropping network connections?
- Email issues?
- Power surges?
- The sudden urge to throw your computer out the window in frustration? (we don't recommend doing this)
If you answered "Yes" to any of the above or have had other issues then Mynex PC Repair can help!
As Part Of Our FREE Estimate:
- We will diagnose your computer and determine the source of the problem
- We will give you a cost estimate to fix and resolve the problem
- We charge competitve flat-rates on most PC repair work*
- If we cannot fix it you are not charged anything!
What Computer Services Does Mynex Provide?
Professional Computer Repair
- PC's, Laptops, Notebooks, Netbooks
- Printers, Copiers and Fax Machines
- On-Site Repairs
Installation and Configuration
- Wireless Networks, Wired Networks
- Firewalls and Content Filtering
- Routers and VPN
- Windows Operating Systems
- Cisco Certified Network Engineers
- Brand-Name and Custom-built PC's
- Gaming PC's
- Crashed Hard Drives
- Deleted Files
- Data Transfer to a New Drive
Virus and Malware Removal
- Comprehensive Malware and Virus removal including data backup
- Electronics Recycling
- Network Monitoring
- On-Site Repair and Services*
- Pick-Up and Delivery*
Service Contracts Are Available
If you're looking for maintenance contracts, we can help! We can customize a plan for your specific needs.
* FLAT RATES
Flat Rates are provided for basic services such as Operating System re-install, driver and system updates, virus and malware removal, data replication and backup, laptop repair and simple equipment upgrades.
* On-Site visits are limited. Pick-up and delivery arrangements for equipment can also be made. Please call to arrange a scheduled appointment.
Note: Certain projects may require a quote and cannot be charged at a flat rate, such as those that are of a time-consuming nature or the result of unforeseen problems arising during the course of completing them. Examples would include, but are not limited to, on-site projects such as multiple computer and software upgrades or installs, ethernet cable installation, networking, servers, printers and other jobs such as operating system upgrades, data recovery and custom PC builds.